Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

SEHR HOT!

My technological illiteracy has kept me from posting, actually I have no good excuse. So, for the first time in my life waiting until the last minute has paid off. This is my Berlinerhaus for the month of April. It is in Kreuzberg am Mitte and there is a great view of the Spree river. I am still in awe (aka. please come visit me)!

windows.

bedroom.

patio.

don't know exactly what this is...

Here are the links to the bio of the guy I am renting from. He is a writer/journalist who is currently in Pakistan. His websites are worth a look.
DER HERR
VOR ENGLISCHSPRACHIG
Comments:
that may in fact be the hottest thing i've ever seen. Damn you! I'm so coming to visit!
 
holy fucking shit.

you're not ever gonna want to leave.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?