Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

Debbie likes to Sodomize Laura with a baguette while Laura is Wearing Kanta's Bikini



The walker arts center is fucking amazing. Everyone should go. They were showing Derek Jarman's BLUE in its entierty. Viennese actionism... so much performance stuff.. a whole floor dedicated to video/film... one of the best museums I've ever been to.

Also, Minneapolis is cool.



Much cooler than I had anticipated.
brendan, your suggestions were great!! I hit almost all of the record stores, thrift shops, etc. Thanks!

In other news, I haven't killed anyone yet. I went to a weird bar/arcade (in Block E) and got totally wasted on tub of margaritas and 8 dollar drinks. I played ski ball and rode a virtual reality snow mobile. Hot. The wedding is tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it goes.. well.. I'm the videographer.. so you can watch the video if you want.

later bitches

Comments:
Blog traffic can be increased by joining affiliate programs and
sites, which will list your blog under a certain search category or name.
It just requires the dedication to writing one blog post a day no
matter what and keeping this routine up for months and years to come.
You can write blog on almost any topic which comes in your mind, technical or non-technical.


Here is my homepage ... Blogging tips
 
There are several service providers that are not
genuine. Google Calendar gives you an ability to customize your view as you like.
8 million channel views means his irreverent look at the world gets plenty of notice.



Also visit my web site; http://www.RushViews.com
 
No more waiting to become popular at present. Buy Facebook Followers as a way to acquire fame and authority on internet in a small period. facebook followers

 
To get a greater publicity to your personality, People expend money to Buy Facebook Comments to easily obtain exposure over-night. buy custom facebook comments
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?