Friday, March 18, 2005

 

all hail the conquering cocks


big pointy
Originally uploaded by theqman.

i'm gonna keep posting photos of berlin until jess leaves. why not?

this one goes up in dedication to last night's drunken conversation with katie and nicole about how dominant societies seem to be the ones who build the best big pointy things. there's a definite continuity from churches getting ridiculously huge up until, oh, say, the 20th century, when we start seeing things like the washington monument, skyscrapers, tv towers, and so on...

prague (as always) is a good example of this all in one city. the two dominant figures of the skyline are the giant st. vitus cathedral in the castle complex up on the hill, and across the river, the massive tv tower finished by the communists in the late 1980s. interestingly, i can't seem to find a picture anywhere where you can see both of them.

in other news: subterranean cinema has pulled the text of amos vogel's film as subversive art. apparently there's going to be a re-release, and vogel requested it be taken down. i can't find a damn bit of information anywhere else about the book being reprinted (internet, you FAIL me today!) but let's cross our fingers, i guess. maybe he's even adding a chapter or two on recent subversive stuff!

parting shot: totally kick-ass art blog. she seems to have a guest poster of late, but scroll down and read the entries from March 13th and 14th. the archives ain't bad either--i found the site when i was googling vito acconci's the red tapes. awesome.


Comments:
GOD BLESS DR KELECHUKWU HERBAL HOME FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK HE HAS DONE IN MY LIFE,INDEED YOU ARE GOD SENT.

I have been suffering from Herpes virus for 6 years and i was told by my doctor that it has no cure.After years of believing that herpes has no cure i finally came across some comments on the Internet,about how Dr.kelechukwu has cured lots of people with his herbal medication, i gave him a trial at first but when I got the herbal medication, i used it as prescribed.after 3weeks i went to my doctor for check up,to my greatest surprise i tasted nagative.this is how i was cured permanently from herpes virus.God bless Dr kelechukwu herbal home for bringing back happiness in my life again.you the true Dr..feel free to reach him via his mail at drkelechukwu2@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2348077365216

He also cure

HIV

CANCER

HPV

HERPES 1&2

HEPATITIS
 
Much appreciation to Dr Moses anabic,I never believed I would be cured from hiv and hepatitis b,I don't know how to start testifying about this great herbalist whom cured me,I had lived with hiv for three years many therapist deceived me that hiv has no cure rather giving me pills just to keep sustaining the ailment but inside of me I knew I was never free.fortunately my bestie whom was suffering from migraine saw a testimony about dr Moses anabic whom cured a man with kidney cancer,I was amazed and we quickly contacted him told him about our ailment with tear of grief in my eye's.then he prepared a powerful herbs for me and my friend with different prescription on how to take them after three weeks of administering his herbs my body system changed automatically then I felt having a new life,so he advised that I should go for a test in three different medical centres which turned out to be negative surprisingly tears rolled down my eyes in joy.my best friend is also happy being cured from migraine totally after a week and three days of taking her own herb with prescription,all we know is God bless you Dr Moses anabic herbal home.he cures all kind of sickness/virus,don't hesitate to contact him through his personal email (MOSESANABIC@GMAIL.COM)or you can call/chat him with +2348100661264.a problem shared is a problem solved,God bless you doctor.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?